Dickinson State University offers you the opportunity to engage in an education that meets your needs and fits your life. With classes offered online, and on-campus in Dickinson and Bismarck, DSU has a program option to fit your needs. You can choose to enroll in a single course, a certificate, an associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree program. Full time and part time options are available. If you have prior learning – talk to us about how you can have it evaluated for credit at DSU.
Option 1: Choose a single Course
With courses from accounting, human resources, to physical science and geology – there is a course here that fits your needs for continuing education.
Browse our online class schedules.
Option 2: Choose a Certificate
These mini-programs can be completed in as little as one semester or can be completed one class at a time. The certificates of completion are designed for the professional who is seeking to enhance skills and receive recognition of learning. Certificates of completion are available in four areas:
- Accounting Technician Certificate of Completion
- Business Fundamentals – Certificate of Completion (For more information, please contact the Department of Business and Management)
- Human Resource Management Certificate Program
- Physical Science Certificate of Completion
Option 3: Choose an Associate degree
Dickinson State University also offers associate degrees. These programs can be completed in as little as two years. Associate degrees include:
- Associate of Science Degree – Agricultural Sales and Service
- Associate in Applied Science Degree – Office Administration
- Associate in Applied Science Degree – Practical Nursing
Option 4: Choose a Bachelor degree
With more than 50 bachelor degree programs, you can choose the program that fits your career goals. Click here for a complete list of our programs of study.
Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3
- Submit the online application for admission and submit the non-refundable application fee of $35.
- Talk with an enrollment coach at DSU via email at email@example.com or by phone 701-483-2175.
- Talk with an advisor and register for your desired classes.
Tuition Fall 2015 and Spring 2016
Tuition is based on state residency and is charged per credit up to 12 credits.
ND Resident 257.20 per credit hour
Minnesota 282.26 per credit hour
Montana & Contiguous States 309.42 per credit hour
Non-Resident 361.64 per credit hour
For more information